Translate

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Random Blog Post of the Day: Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor Links Opponent to Ebola Outbreak

Democratic Senator Mark Pryor of Arkansas
Though I'm not an American citizen when it comes to American Politics most of the time I would support/agree with the Democrats over the Republicans, though in this case I Don't agree with the Senator from Arkansas Mark Pryor linking his Republican opponent to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. I think thats a little desperate on Senator Pryor's part because the Ebola outbreak is a serious issue, and has absolutely nothing to do with this years Senate race in Arkansas or his Republican opponent Representative Tom Cotton. Plus I think if you are going to attack your political opponent in an add (this can be seen below)  you shouldn't use something like the Ebola outbreak.

Link to article: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/arkansas-sen-mark-pryor-links-opponent-ebola-outbreak-n189461

No comments:

Post a Comment